The latest political news to keep you informed in the world of politics!
- NBC Sports Network to Shut Down in 2021, NHL, NASCAR Move to USA Networkby Lara Gwinn on January 23, 2021 at 3:07 am
NBC Sports Network will cease operations in 2021 and transfer their sports rights to USA Network, according to an internal company memo.
- Crenshaw: Biden's Answering to Radicals Who Want to Abolish 1776 Commission Because It Teaches That 'America Is Too Good'by Ian Hanchett on January 23, 2021 at 2:59 am
On Friday’s broadcast of “Fox News Primetime,” Rep. Dan Crenshaw (R-TX) argued President Joe Biden is answering to people on the left who want people to […]
- Crenshaw: Biden's Keystone, Paris Climate Policies Help Chinese Manufacturing, 'They Can Keep Polluting While Our Economy Gets Hurt'by Ian Hanchett on January 23, 2021 at 2:58 am
On Friday’s broadcast of “Fox News Primetime,” Rep. Dan Crenshaw (R-TX) said that President Joe Biden’s orders on the Keystone XL pipeline and Paris […]
- W.H. Spox Bedingfield: 'Understandable' to Keep Budget Reconciliation as Option to Pass COVID Reliefby Ian Hanchett on January 23, 2021 at 1:47 am
On Friday’s broadcast of MSNBC’s “All In,” White House Communications Director Kate Bedingfield stated that while President Joe Biden prefers to pass […]
- California Worst State at Vaccine Distributionby Joel B. Pollak on January 23, 2021 at 12:58 am
The State of California became the worst of the 50 states in distributing its share of coronavirus vaccines on Thursday, as other states picked up their pace.
- Senate Confirms Lloyd Austin as First Black Defense Secretaryby Kristina Wong on January 23, 2021 at 12:22 am
The Senate on Friday confirmed Lloyd Austin as the Pentagon's first black defense secretary in a bipartisan 93-2 vote.
- Lawyer Previously Named on People's 'Most Eligible Bachelor' List Charged with Rapeby Amy Furr on January 23, 2021 at 12:21 am
A Boston attorney whose name was once on People magazine's list of most eligible bachelors has been charged with raping two victims, according to the New York […]
- L.A. Times Columnist to Biden: Open 1/6 Commission to Investigate ‘MAGA Terrorists’by Penny Starr on January 23, 2021 at 12:16 am
A Los Angeles Times columnist wants President Joe Biden to seat a commission to investigate "MAGA terrorists" and the attack on the Capitol.
- Vanity Fair Asks Cult Expert How to ’Deprogram’ Trump Followersby Joshua Klein on January 22, 2021 at 11:50 pm
The interview was titled “‘So Many Great, Educated, Functional People Were Brainwashed’: Can Trump’s Cult of Followers Be Deprogrammed?"
- Actor Tim Matheson: Wonderful to Have a First Lady Who Can Speak Englishby Jerome Hudson on January 22, 2021 at 11:39 pm
Tim Matheson, "The West Wing" actor, says he was telling a "stupid joke" on Friday when he responded to a Twitter video of Jill Biden visiting National […]
- Fitton: Big Tech Censorship Out of Control as Left Abuses Donald Trump with Sham Impeachmentby Tom Fitton on January 22, 2021 at 11:32 pm
This impeachment is meant to criminalize opposition to their agenda. Never letting a crisis go to waste, Democrats, allied media, and Big Tech have attacked […]
- Healing: Jim Carrey Takes Parting Shot at Melania Trumpby David Ng on January 22, 2021 at 11:30 pm
Leftist actor Jim Carrey has taken one last dig at Melania Trump, crowning her the "worst first lady" in a new portrait caricature that mocks and bids farewell […]
- Schumer: Impeachment Trial will Begin Week of February 8by Joshua Caplan on January 22, 2021 at 11:24 pm
Senate Majority Leader Chuck Schumer (D-NY) announced Friday that former President Donald Trump's second impeachment trial will begin the week of February […]
- Rasmussen Poll: Liberals and Wealthy Welcome Caravan Migrantsby Neil Munro on January 22, 2021 at 11:18 pm
Two of every three Americans want the federal government to block the caravans of migrant workers from Central America, says a Rasmussen Reports poll.
- Charles Hurt: Trump Feared More Now Than Everby Charles Hurt on January 22, 2021 at 11:14 pm
Washington will never be the same.
- Gretchen Whitmer's Health and Human Services Director 'Abruptly' Resignsby Kyle Olson on January 22, 2021 at 10:56 pm
Michigan Gov. Gretchen Whitmer's (D) Health and Human Services director "abruptly" resigned Friday and did not receive a "thank you" from the state's chief […]
- Eric Schmidt's Year-Old Defense Startup Already Tied to Biden Adminby Allum Bokhari on January 22, 2021 at 10:47 pm
A year-old defense company backed by a $63 million investment from board member and former Google Chairman Eric Schmidt is already working its way into the […]
- Chuck Grassley Questions if Biden Has Control of Congressional Democrats as They Double Down on Impeachmentby Hannah Bleau on January 22, 2021 at 10:46 pm
Sen. Chuck Grassley (R-IA) questioned on Friday if President Joe Biden actually has control of congressional Democrats as the reigning leader of the party and […]
- Washington Post Deletes Embarrassing Anecdote from 2019 Kamala Harris Profile After Inaugurationby Robert Kraychik on January 22, 2021 at 10:41 pm
The Washington Post edited an 18-month-old profile of Kamala Harris to remove a joke she made about inmates begging for food and water.
- Charles Hurt: With Impeachment, Congress Trying to Overturn Future Electionsby Charles Hurt on January 22, 2021 at 10:28 pm
The last time these slinking mongrels in Congress impeached President Trump, a deadly disease from China was stalking our country, poised to pounce and kill […]
- Meghan McCain: Biden, Fauci, Bezos COVID Hypocrisy Is Total Breakdown of Trustby Pam Key on January 22, 2021 at 10:26 pm
Meghan McCain told her co-hosts Friday on ABC's "The View" that President Joe Biden, Dr. Anthony Fauci and Amazon CEO Jeff Bezos are being hypocritical […]
Political news is gathered from various reporting networks but mainly from Breitbart!