The latest political news to keep you informed in the world of politics!
- Report: Athletes Told to 'Be Quiet' About Trans Weightlifter Ahead of Olympic Qualificationby Dylan Gwinn on May 9, 2021 at 3:02 am
A former Olympic weightlifter claims that female athletes are being told to "be quiet" about transgender weightlifter Laurel Hubbard ahead of his Olympic debut.
- Dem Rep. Jackson Lee: Texas Legislature 'Massacred' State's Image, LBJ Legacy of the Voting Rights Actby Jeff Poor on May 9, 2021 at 1:01 am
During an appearance on CNN, Rep. Sheila Jackson Lee (D-TX) decried actions taken by the Texas Legislature to shore up election integrity.
- Exclusive: Elise Stefanik Views Trump Voters as ‘Critical’ to Republicans Winning Midtermsby Ashley Oliver on May 9, 2021 at 12:12 am
Rep. Elise Stefanik (R-NY) believes the Trump-supporter coalition is “critical” to Republicans taking the House majority in next year’s midterm […]
- Exclusive — Bernie Moreno & Ric Grenell: We Need Republicans Who Are ‘Fighters’by Jacob Bliss on May 9, 2021 at 12:10 am
Ohio Republican Bernie Moreno, candidate for U.S. Senate, and Ric Grenell, former Trump administration cabinet member, told Breitbart News this weekend the […]
- Report: Tom Suozzi Gave Himself $37,000 for 'Office Rent' from His Congressional Committeeby Jacob Bliss on May 8, 2021 at 11:01 pm
Far-left Long Island Democrat Rep. Tom Suozzi (NY) gave himself tens of thousands of dollars for "office rent" from his own Congressional campaign committee […]
- Report: Biden's ICE Chief Nominee Sought Release of 1.5K Inmates, Including Illegal Aliens, Violent Offendersby John Binder on May 8, 2021 at 10:45 pm
President Joe Biden's nominee to lead the Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) agency, Harris County, Texas, Sheriff Ed Gonzalez, sought the release of […]
- Border Crossers Flying for Free into U.S. with Help from Catholic Charitiesby John Binder on May 8, 2021 at 10:31 pm
Border crossers are flying on commercial flights for free into the United States, with the help of Catholic Charities, after first sheltering at paid-for hotel […]
- New York Gov. Andrew Cuomo's Communications Director Resignsby Jacob Bliss on May 8, 2021 at 10:19 pm
Peter Ajemian, the communications director for New York Gov. Andrew Cuomo (D), resigned Friday, adding to the list of growing departures from the governor's […]
- Establishment Media Still Fixated on Donald Trump Four Months After Officeby Wendell Husebo on May 8, 2021 at 9:48 pm
The establishment media's fixation on Donald Trump before and after his astonishing 2016 victory over failed presidential hopeful Hillary Clinton has sustained […]
- Three-Time Deported Illegal Alien Charged with Murdering Jackie Vigil Faces Federal Immigration Chargesby John Binder on May 8, 2021 at 9:02 pm
A three-time deported illegal alien charged with murdering 55-year-old Jackie Vigil in 2019 is now facing federal immigration charges for repeatedly illegally […]
- Biden Throws Out Trump Reform, Gives 'De Facto Amnesty' to Illegal Aliens Ordered Deportedby John Binder on May 8, 2021 at 8:54 pm
President Joe Biden's administration is throwing out a reform sought by former President Trump that would have stopped the federal government from issuing work […]
- GRAPHIC VIDEO: Two Elderly Women Stabbed at San Francisco Bus Stopby Amy Furr on May 8, 2021 at 8:45 pm
Two elderly Asian women were stabbed this week while standing along San Francisco's Market Street, according to video footage obtained by ABC 7's Dion Lim.
- Pinkerton: What the Republican Party Can Learn from the Huge Victory of the British Conservative Partyby James P. Pinkerton on May 8, 2021 at 8:41 pm
The parallels between American conservatives and British conservatives are strong and more recently even stronger, as the two parties have taken a populist, […]
- Hong Kong Leader Gets TV Show on Local Broadcaster After Pro-China Takeoverby Gabrielle Reyes on May 8, 2021 at 8:32 pm
Radio Television Hong Kong (RTHK) debuted a new program hosted by the city's pro-China chief executive, Carrie Lam, in the past month shortly after the […]
- Activists Turn on Honey Bear Artist: ‘F—ing Bears Have Become Synonymous with Gentrification’by Penny Starr on May 8, 2021 at 8:04 pm
Activists have turned on a SF artist who has painted public art images of the honey bear around the city, blaming him for gentrification.
- Police: NYC Man Arrested in Miami After Fighting Fire Rescueby Katherine Rodriguez on May 8, 2021 at 7:38 pm
A New York City man is facing charges after he got into a fight with a fire rescue crew member who came to his aid after someone reported that he was passed […]
- Nolte: Court Threatens to Take Child from Mother over Confederate Symbolby John Nolte on May 8, 2021 at 7:36 pm
The Woke Gestapo will now take your children away from you if your politics are not “correct.”
- Dad Accused of Killing Five-Year-Old Son over Cheesecake Pleads Guiltyby Amy Furr on May 8, 2021 at 7:29 pm
A Wisconsin man who fatally punched his little boy over a slice of cheesecake was recently convicted of homicide.
- Nolte: Democrat-Run Chicago’s Police Staffing Crisis Has Detectives Sitting on Street Cornersby John Nolte on May 8, 2021 at 7:28 pm
The police department in the Democrat-run city of Chicago is so under-staffed detectives are being told to put on a uniform and go sit on a salt truck.
- Waltz: Media, Dems Will 'Shrug' at New Hunter Biden Email Reportby Ian Hanchett on May 8, 2021 at 7:15 pm
On Saturday’s broadcast of the Fox News Channel’s “Fox & Friends,” Rep. Michael Waltz (R-FL) reacted to reports of new emails from Hunter Biden by […]
- GOP Rep. Gallagher: Evidence 'Stacking Up' Supporting Lab Leak Theory on COVIDby Ian Hanchett on May 8, 2021 at 7:15 pm
On Friday’s broadcast of the Fox News Channel’s “The Story,” Rep. Mike Gallagher (R-WI) stated that the evidence “is stacking up” in favor of the […]
Political news is gathered from various reporting networks but mainly from Breitbart!