The latest political news to keep you informed in the world of politics!
- BLM Los Angeles Co-Founder: 'We Live in A City that Is Largely Liberal White Supremacists'by Hannah Bleau on July 2, 2020 at 5:05 pm
Black Lives Matter activists in Los Angeles believe that they live in a city that is filled with "liberal white supremacists."
- Harvard Grad Says She Lost Job over TikTok Stabbing Threat Videoby Amy Furr on July 2, 2020 at 5:00 pm
A Harvard University graduate was reportedly fired from her job recently because she threatened to stab anyone who told her "All Lives Matter" in a video she […]
- Survey: College Makes Young Americans Less Patrioticby Tom Ciccotta on July 2, 2020 at 4:52 pm
A new survey commissioned by the Young America's Foundation called the Youth Patriotism Index revealed that American colleges and universities are contributing […]
- Manufacturing Held Up Better Than Rest of the Economy During Coronavirus Crisisby John Carney on July 2, 2020 at 4:51 pm
Another reason why our future depends on a revival of American manufacturing.
- CEO's of Apple, Amazon, Facebook, Google to Testify at House Antitrust Probeby Lucas Nolan on July 2, 2020 at 4:35 pm
The CEOs of major tech giants including Amazon, Apple, Google, and Facebook have reportedly agreed to testify before the House Judiciary Committee as part of […]
- WATCH: Florida Sheriff Vows to Deputize Gun Owners to Preserve Law & Orderby AWR Hawkins on July 2, 2020 at 4:12 pm
Clay County Florida Sheriff Darryl Daniels warned would-be rioters that if they come to his county they will get the brunt force of his sheriff's department […]
- Transgender Ideology Has ‘Corrosive Impact’ on Society, Claims Studyby Kurt Zindulka on July 2, 2020 at 4:12 pm
The mainstreaming of transgender ideology has had a "corrosive impact" on British society and has harmed the wellbeing of children, a study from the […]
- Putin ‘Wins’ Constitutional Amendment Vote, Can Rule Russia Until 2036by John Hayward on July 2, 2020 at 4:07 pm
Russian President Vladimir Putin claimed a landslide victory on Thursday as 78 percent of Russians supposedly voted in favor of constitutional amendments that […]
- Pollak: Jill Biden Claims Husband Is a 'Moderate'; Joe Biden Disagreesby Joel B. Pollak on July 2, 2020 at 4:01 pm
Joe Biden is talking about "transformation" and "revolutionary institutional changes" while Jill Biden insists he is a "moderate" -- a label he has rejected.
- Report: Zuckerberg Tells Facebook Employees He Won't Change Policies Based on 'Threat' from Advertisersby Lucas Nolan on July 2, 2020 at 4:00 pm
Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg reportedly has told employees not to worry, assuring them that advertisers that have boycotted the social media giant will return […]
- Bokhari: Facebook Will Boost Corporate News in the Algorithm - Again!by Allum Bokhari on July 2, 2020 at 4:00 pm
Even as it faces a boycott from major brands spurred on by far-left activists who allege that the platform isn't censoring enough content, Facebook has rolled […]
- Supreme Court Emerges as Deciding Issue in 2020 Campaign as Several Potential Vacancies Loomby Matthew Boyle on July 2, 2020 at 3:51 pm
President Donald Trump, the incumbent Republican seeking re-election, or presumptive Democrat nominee former Vice President Joe Biden could appoint as many as […]
- Nolte: The Self-Destructive Lunacy of Ending Qualified Immunity for Police Officersby John Nolte on July 2, 2020 at 3:51 pm
This entire anti-police jihad is based on lies, and except for Tucker Carlson, no one on our side has the courage or the ability to fight for the truth. It's […]
- Cotton: 'Can't Trust Anything' the NY Times Reports About Russia, Trump -- 'A National Laughingstock'by Trent Baker on July 2, 2020 at 3:51 pm
Thursday on Fox News Channel's "America's Newsroom," Sen. Tom Cotton (R-AR) ripped The New York Times over its "false" reporting that Russian intelligence […]
- Pitchfork Wielding Protesters Infiltrate Celebrity Laden Hamptons Demanding 'Tax the Rich, Not the Poor!'by David Ng on July 2, 2020 at 3:47 pm
Bad news for wealthy New York elites looking to avoid protestors by fleeing to The Hamptons. The pitchfork-wielding mob has found you, and they’re not […]
- Fauci: Coronavirus 'Allowed' to Perpetuate in U.S. Because Only '50% of the Country Locked Down'by Pam Key on July 2, 2020 at 3:21 pm
Thursday during a radio interview with the BBC, National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases director Anthony Fauci said the United States is […]
- Pelosi Shrugs Off Improving Unemployment Data -- 'There Is No Question That We Need More Stimulus'by Jeff Poor on July 2, 2020 at 3:13 pm
On Thursday, the Labor Department announced the economy had added 4.8 million jobs, which in turn led to unemployment falling to 11.1%. According to many, that […]
- CNBC's Cramer: 'There's an Optimism in the Country' -- 'People Are Hiring'by Trent Baker on July 2, 2020 at 2:37 pm
Thursday on CNBC's "Squawk Box," network anchor Jim Cramer reacted to the United States economy adding 4.8 million jobs and the unemployment rate […]
- Twitter Censors Trump Tweet at Behest of New York Timesby Allum Bokhari on July 2, 2020 at 1:54 pm
Twitter censored President Donald Trump's account yet again yesterday, taking down a meme posted by the president that featured a rallying cry to his […]
- CNN: Shootings, Murder Surge in Democrat-Controlled Citiesby AWR Hawkins on July 2, 2020 at 1:48 pm
Shootings and murder are surging in Chicago, Los Angeles, Milwaukee, New York City, and Philadelphia, all of which are Democrat-controlled cities.
- Elderly Homeowner Shoots, Kills Alleged Intruder After Breakfastby AWR Hawkins on July 2, 2020 at 1:39 pm
A 72-year-old homeowner shot and killed an alleged intruder he discovered in his Nashville, Tennessee, home Wednesday morning.
Political news is gathered from various reporting networks but mainly from Breitbart!